The Rayner Center
A nurturing and loving day care environment for your children, preparing them socially and educationally for kindergarten and beyond
Hear From Our Parents
Truly grateful for this school
I can’t say enough about how awesome Rayner is! They provide your child a great loving environment and the kids are well prepared educationally wise when they enter pre-K or kindergarten. The [elementary] school my kids go to says they can tell they came from Rayner because they are very prepared. The school is very hands-on and my kids love going. It’s a wonderful school and I highly recommend it. Truly grateful we found this school and had the chance to attend.
The staff have to be the best part of Rayner! They genuinely try to accomplish whatever your wishes as a parent are. Just communicate what you want done and they are more than happy to accommodate.
One big family
We love the staff at Rayner the most. It is like one big family and you can feel the genuine love the teachers and administration have for the children.
More about the Rayner Center
From infancy to preschool, your child will engage in exciting learning activities specifically designed to meet their needs and support their development in all areas.
The Alfred G. Rayner Learning Center enrolls students from three months to pre-K. The Rayner Center is proud of our active parent involvement, healthy functional physical environment, structured, progressive, developmentally appropriate curriculum and skilled, knowledgeable teachers.
- Emphasizes Judaism, its customs and culture
- Builds language skills
- Develops gross and fine motor skills
- Fosters critical thinking
- Encourages positive social interactions
- Nurtures creativity and curiosity
Our program also offers:
- Music classes taught by a certified teacher
- Mousercise, a floor-based gymnastics program
- STEM classes for our older children
- Annual speech, hearing and vision screenings
- Visits from the fire department, zoo, library, dentist and others
- Parent education nights
- Daily reports and photos sent to your email or phone via the Procare app