Rayner Learning Center
Founded in 1984, the Alfred G. Rayner Learning Center is a multi-level day care and learning center for pre-kindergarten children.
From infancy to preschool, your child will engage in exciting learning activities specifically designed to meet their needs and support their development in all areas.
The Alfred G. Rayner Learning Center provides a healthy functional physical environment, a structured, progressive, developmentally appropriate curriculum and skilled, knowledgeable teachers.
The focus of our programming:
- Emphasize Judaism, its customs and culture
- Build language skills
- Develop gross and fine motor skills
- Foster critical thinking
- Encourage positive social interactions
- Nurture creativity and curiosity
Our program also offers:
- Music classes taught by a certified teacher
- Mousercise, a floor-based gymnastics program
- Annual speech, hearing and vision screenings
- Visits from the fire department, zoo, library, dentist and others
- Parent education nights
- Daily reports and photos sent to your email or phone via the Procare app
More about the Rayner Center
Rayner Center Swag!
Get your Rayner Center swag for the whole family! Infant, toddler, youth and adult size t-shirts are available in several colors. Rayner Learning Center directly benefits from every item sold.